Contents

Crimean Journal of Internal Diseases 2018 #2

Lectures and Reviews

Long-term therapy GERD with proton pump inhibitors....................5

I.L. Kliaritskaia, Y.A. Moshko, E.O. Shelikhova, E.V. Maksimova

World News

2017 ESC Guidelines for the management of valvular heart disease. Diagnosis and treatment of patients with aortic stenosis.....................15

O.N. Kryuchkova, E.A. Itskova, Y.A. Lutai, E.Yu. Turna, E.A. Kostyukova

Features of cardiac rehabilitation field of patients after carrying out coronary bypass surgery. The main clauses of the Russian clinical recommendations.....................20

Y.A. Lutai, О.N. Kryuchkova, Е.А. Itskova, E.Yu. Turna, N.V. Zhukova, T.V. Kucherenko

To help the practitioner

Modern aspects of diet therapy in the Russian Federation....................26

I.L. Kliaritskaia, E.V. Maksimova, E.I. Grigorenko, E.I. Stilidi, E.O. Shelikhova

Original articles

Degree of professional risk and estimation of cytokine levels in early diagnosis and prognosis of professional lung diseases....................32

S.A. Babanov, D.S. Budash

Efficiency of various mucoadhesive drugs in treatment of erosive form of red plane....................39

Y.M. Fedotova, I.V. Firsova, Yu.A. Macedonova

Peculiarities of caries process development in patients with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis....................44

O.P. Galkina

Anaphylactic shock in stomatological practice. Prevention and emergency help....................50

D.Yu. Kryuchkov, I.G. Romanenko, A.A. Dzhereley, S.M. Gorobets, D.A. Verevochkin

Clinical significance of thrombocytopenia in systemic lupus erythematosus....................55

A.V. Petrov, V.A. Beloglazov, A.S. Gaffarova, E.D. Rodko, A.A. Petrov

Clinical picture of heart valve prosthesis’ dysfunction....................58

D.V. Shatov, E.A. Zakharyan

Bleeding disorder in patients suffering from end-stage renal failure....................63

V.N. Ustimova

History of medicine

Mysteries of the gout....................67

I.L. Kliaritskaia, E.V. Maksimova, I.A. Iskova, Y.A. Moshko, G. Shakhbazidi